Fiscal Policy Coordination in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Assar Lindbeck & Mats Persson, 2013.
"A continuous model of income insurance,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(6), pages 938-960, December.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Persson, Mats, 2008. "A Continuous Model of Income Insurance," Working Paper Series 763, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Persson, Mats, 2008. "A Continuous Model of Income Insurance," Seminar Papers 756, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferré, Montserrat, 2012.
"The effects of uncertainty about countries’ compliance with the Stability and Growth Pact,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 660-674.
- Ferré Carracedo, Montserrat, 2011. "The effects of uncertainty about countries' compliance with the Stability and Growth Pact," Working Papers 2072/169686, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- IANCU, Aurel, 2013. "Extending Financialisation and Increasing Fragility of the Financial System," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 130307, National Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEU; economic governance; fiscal policy; macroeconomics;
- A00 - General Economics and Teaching - - General - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-03-12 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2011-03-12 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-03-12 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iiessp:0765. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hanna Christiansson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiesuse.html .