Report NEP-EEC-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir, 2011. "A Comprehensive Approach to the Euro-Area Debt Crisis," Working Papers 1101, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "The threat of 'currency wars': A European perspective," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1102, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Calmfors, Lars, 2010. "Fiscal Policy Coordination in Europe," Seminar Papers 765, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Leiner-Killinger, Nadine & Slavík, Michal & Holm-Hadulla, Fédéric, 2011. "The response of labour taxation to changes in government debt," Working Paper Series 1307, European Central Bank.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2011. "Beyond the Crisis: Prospects for Emerging Europe," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1103, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Cristina Conflitti, 2010. "Measuring Uncertainty and Disagreement in the European Survey and Professional Forecasters," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-034, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jan Babecky & Philip Du Caju & Theodora Kosma & Martina Lawless & Julian Messina & Tairi Room, 2010. "The Margins of Labour Cost Adjustment: Survey Evidence from European Firms," Working Papers 2010/07, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Hansson, Åsa & Olofsdotter, Karin, 2011. "Labor Taxation and FDI decisions in the European Union," Working Papers 2011:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Simon Wren-Lewis & Lars Calmfors, 2011. "What should fiscal councils do?," Economics Series Working Papers 537, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.