An Empirical Analysis of the Trading Structure at the Stockholm Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wood, Robert A & McInish, Thomas H & Ord, J Keith, 1985. " An Investigation of Transactions Data for NYSE Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 723-739, July.
- Foster, F Douglas & Viswanathan, S, 1993. " Variations in Trading Volume, Return Volatility, and Trading Costs: Evidence on Recent Price Formation Models," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(1), pages 187-211, March.
- Biais, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre & Spatt, Chester, 1995. " An Empirical Analysis of the Limit Order Book and the Order Flow in the Paris Bourse," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1655-1689, December.
- Brock, William A. & Kleidon, Allan W., 1992. "Periodic market closure and trading volume : A model of intraday bids and asks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 451-489.
- Glosten, Lawrence R. & Milgrom, Paul R., 1985.
"Bid, ask and transaction prices in a specialist market with heterogeneously informed traders,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 71-100, March.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Paul R. Milgrom, 1983. "Bid, Ask and Transaction Prices in a Specialist Market with Heterogeneously Informed Traders," Discussion Papers 570, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Glosten, Lawrence R, 1994. " Is the Electronic Open Limit Order Book Inevitable?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1127-1161, September.
- Harris, Lawrence E, 1994. "Minimum Price Variations, Discrete Bid-Ask Spreads, and Quotation Sizes," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 7(1), pages 149-178.
- Anat R. Admati, Paul Pfleiderer, 1988. "A Theory of Intraday Patterns: Volume and Price Variability," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 3-40.
- Harris, Lawrence, 1991. "Stock Price Clustering and Discreteness," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(3), pages 389-415.
- Easley, David & O'Hara, Maureen, 1987. "Price, trade size, and information in securities markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 69-90, September.
- Harris, L., 1990. "Liquidity , Trading Rules and Electronic Trading Systems ," Papers 91-8, Southern California - School of Business Administration.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
- Harris, Lawrence, 1986. "A transaction data study of weekly and intradaily patterns in stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 99-117, May.
- Jain, Prem C. & Joh, Gun-Ho, 1988. "The Dependence between Hourly Prices and Trading Volume," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(03), pages 269-283, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Al-Suhaibani, Mohammad & Kryzanowski, Lawrence, 2000. "An exploratory analysis of the order book, and order flow and execution on the Saudi stock market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1323-1357, August.
- Söderberg, Jonas, 2008. "Liquidity on the Scandinavian Order-driven Stock Exchanges," CAFO Working Papers 2009:11, Linnaeus University, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics.
- Anthony D. Hall & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2004.
"A Continuous-Time Measurement of the Buy-Sell Pressure in a Limit Order Book Market,"
Research Paper Series
121, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Anthony D. Hall & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2004. "A Continuous-Time Measurement of the Buy-Sell Pressure in a Limit Order Book Market," FRU Working Papers 2004/03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Finance Research Unit.
- Anthony D. Hall & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2004. "A Continuous-Time Measurement of the Buy-Sell Pressure in a Limit Order Book Market," Discussion Papers 04-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Matthew J. Clayton & Bjorn N. Jorgensen & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, "undated".
"On the Formation and Structure of International Exchanges,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
22-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Matthew J. Clayton & Bjorn N. Jorgensen & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, 1999. "On the Formation and Structure of International Exchanges," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-079/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Matthew J. Clayton & Bjorn N. Jorgensen & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, 1999. "On the Formation and Structure of International Exchanges," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-057, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Andersson, Patric & Tour, Richard, 2005. "How to sample behavior and emotions of traders : [a psychological approach and an empirical example]," Papers 05-30, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Gyarmati, Ákos & Lublóy, Ágnes & Váradi, Kata, 2012. "The Budapest liquidity measure and the price impact function," MPRA Paper 40339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maslov, Sergei & Mills, Mark, 2001. "Price fluctuations from the order book perspective—empirical facts and a simple model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 299(1), pages 234-246.
- W. Yang, 1999. "The Demand for and Supply of Shares. An Empirical Study of the Limit Order Book on the ASX," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 99-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Niclas Hagelin, 2000. "Index option market activity and cash market volatility under different market conditions: an empirical study from Sweden," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 597-613.
- Visaltanachoti, Nuttawat & Charoenwong, Charlie & Ding, David K., 2008. "Liquidity distribution in the limit order book on the stock exchange of Thailand," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 291-311.
- Lublóy, Ágnes & Gyarmati, Ákos & Váradi, Kata, 2012.
"Virtuális árhatás a Budapesti Értéktőzsdén
[Virtual price effects on the Budapest stock exchange]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 508-539.
- Gava, Luana, 2005. "The speed of limit order execution in the Spanish stock exchange," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb057718, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket microstructure; stock market; trading systems; limit order book;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .