Competition, Market Structure and Job Turnover
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1989.
"Inter-industry studies of structure and performance,"
Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 951-1009
- Schmalensee, Richard., 1987. "Inter-industry studies of structure and performance," Working papers 1874-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1998. "Job Creation and Destruction," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262540932.
- Baldwin, John R & Gorecki, Paul K, 1994. "Concentration and Mobility Statistics in Canada's Manufacturing Sector," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 93-103, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conti, Maurizio & Sulis, Giovanni, 2016.
"Human capital, employment protection and growth in Europe,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 213-230.
- M. Conti & G. Sulis, 2010. "Human Capital, Employment Protection and Growth in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 201028, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Arai, Mahmood & Thoursie, Peter Skogman, 2005. "Incentives and selection in cyclical absenteeism," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 269-280, April.
- Ricardo Mamede, 2009.
"Toward an integrated approach to industry dynamics and labor mobility,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 139-163, February.
- Mamede, Ricardo, 2006. "Towards an integrated approach to industry dynamics and labour mobility," MPRA Paper 3994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersson, Fredrik & Vejsiu, Altin, 2001. "Determinants of plant closures in Swedish manufacturing," Working Paper Series 2001:6, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Nurmi, Satu, 2004. "Employment Dynamics and Openness to Trade in Finnish Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 956, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Strauss, Tove, 2000. "Economic Reforms and the Poor," Working Paper Series 164, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Kameshwari Shankar & Suman Ghosh, 2005. "Favorable Selection in the Labor Market: A Theory of Worker Mobility in R&D Intensive Industries," Working Papers 05006, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University.
- Strauss, Tove, 2000. "Structural Reforms, Uncertainty, and Private Investment," Working Paper Series 165, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Andersson, Linda, 2008. "Net Taxes,Income Stabilization and Regional Job Flows in Sweden," Working Papers 2008:5, Örebro University, School of Business.
More about this item
KeywordsJob turnover; Market structure; International competitiveness;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:fiefwp:0161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sune Karlsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fieffse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.