Market Structure, Oligopoly, and Stability of Market Shares
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 26 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0022-1821|
- Gallet, Craig A. & List, John A., 2001.
"Market share instability: an application of unit root tests to the cigarette industry,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 473-480.
- Craig Gallet & John List, 2001. "Market share instability: an application of unit root tests to the cigarette industry," Natural Field Experiments 00514, The Field Experiments Website.
- Robert H Mcguckin, 1990. "Longitudinal Economic Data At The Census Bureau: A New Database Yields Fresh Insight On Some Old Issues," Working Papers 90-1, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- K. Sudhir, 2001. "Competitive Pricing Behavior in the Auto Market: A Structural Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(1), pages 42-60, January.
- Baldwin, John R. & Caves, Richard, 1997. "International Competition and Industrial Performance: Allocative Efficiency, Productive Efficiency, and Turbulence," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1997108e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Cheung, Cherry & Coucke, Kristien & Neicu, Daniel, 2011. "A Decision Tree as a Quick Scan for Effective Market Functioning," Working Papers 2011/06, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Barla, P., 1996. "Rivalry in the U.S. Airline Industry," Papers 9603, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Barla, Philippe, 1996. "Rivalry in the U.S. Airline Industry," Cahiers de recherche 9603, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Elango, B. & Pattnaik, Chinmay, 2013. "Response strategies of local firms to import competition in emerging markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2460-2465.
- Chu, Hsiao-Ping & Yeh, Ming-Liang & Sher, Peter J. & Chiu, Yi-Chia, 2007. "Will the leading firm continue to dominate the market in the Taiwan notebook industry?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 383(2), pages 473-479.
- John R. Baldwin & Richard E. Caves, 1997. "International Competition and Industrial Performance: Allocative Efficiency, and Turbulence," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1809, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Catherine Matraves & Laura Rondi, 2007. "Product Differentiation, Industry Concentration and Market Share Turbulence," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 37-57.
- Catherine Matraves & Laura Rondi, 2005. "Product Differentiation, Industry Concentration and Market Share Turbulence," CERIS Working Paper 200514, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Christmann, Petra & Day, Diana & Yip, George S., 1999. "The relative influence of country conditions, industry structure, and business strategy on multinational corporation subsidiary performance," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 241-265.
- Mike Fusillo, 2013. "The Stability of Market Shares in Liner Shipping," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 42(1), pages 85-106, February.
- Harry Bloch & James McDonald, 2001. "Import Competition and Labor Productivity," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 301-319, September.
- Harry Bloch & James Ted McDonald, 2000. "Import Competition and Labour Productivity," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n09, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Wong, Wai Peng & Soh, Keng Lin & Chong, Chu Le, 2016. "Differentiated service consumption and low cost production: Striking a balance for a sustainable competitive advantage in Malaysia," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PB), pages 450-459.
- Baldwin, John R. & Caves, Richard, 1997. "Concurrence internationale et performance industrielle : allocation optimale, production optimale et turbulence," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1997108f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00198 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elango, B. & Pattnaik, Chinmay & Wieland, Jamie R., 2016. "Do business group characteristics matter? An exploration on the drivers of performance variation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3205-3212.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:26:y:1978:i:4:p:289-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed