Concentration and Mobility Statistics in Canada's Manufacturing Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersson, Linda & Gustafsson, Ola & Lundberg, Lars, 1999. "Structural Change, Competition And Job Turnover In The Swedish Manufacturing Industry 1964-96," Umeå Economic Studies 486, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Kelly Bird, 1999. "Concentration in Indonesia Manufacturing, 1975-93," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 43-73.
- Lynn Hunnicutt & DeeVon Bailey & Michelle Crook, 2002.
"Measuring Market Power with Variables Other than Price,"
2002-08, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Hunnicutt, Lynn & Bailey, DeeVon & Crook, Michelle, 2002. "Measuring Market Power With Variables Other Than Price," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19799, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sierdjan Koster & André Stel & Mickey Folkeringa, 2012.
"Start-ups as drivers of market mobility: an analysis at the region–sector level for The Netherlands,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 575-585, October.
- André van Stel & Mickey Folkeringa & Sierdjan Koster, 2010. "Start-ups as drivers of market mobility: An analysis at the region-sector level for the Netherlands," Scales Research Reports H200905, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Frode Steen, 2002.
"Vertical Industry Linkages: Sources of Productivity Gains and Cumulative Causation?,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 21(1), pages 3-20, August.
- Steen, Frode & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 2000. "Vertical Industry Linkages: Sources Of Productivity Gains And Cumulative Causation," CEPR Discussion Papers 2467, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Knarvik, K.H.M. & Steen, F., 2000. "Vertical Industry Linkages: Sources of Productivity Gains and Cumulative Causation?," Papers 1/2000, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Hunnicutt, Lynn & Bailey, DeeVon & Crook, Michelle, 2004. "Rigidity in Packer-Feedlot Relationships," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(03), December.
- Jesper Antelius & Lars Lundberg, 2003. "Competition, Market Structure and Job Turnover," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 211-226, September.
- Sierdjan Koster & AndrÃ¨ van Stel & Mickey Folkeringa, 2011. "Start-up intensity, competition and regional economic development," ERSA conference papers ersa10p556, European Regional Science Association.
- Lundberg, Lars & Andersson, Linda & Gustafsson, Ola, 1998. "Structural Change, Competition and Job Turnover in the Swedish Manufacturing Industry 1964-96," Working Paper Series 148, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Sunila George & Raghbendra Jha & Hari K. Nagarajan, 2002. "The Evolution and Structure of the Two-wheeler Industry in India," ASARC Working Papers 2002-02, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Baldwin, John R. & Rafiquzzaman, Mohammed, 1995.
"Selection versus evolutionary adaptation: Learning and post-entry performance,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 501-522, December.
- Baldwin, John R. & Raffiquzzaman, Mohammed, 1995. "Selection Versus Evolutionary Adaptation: Learning and Post-entry Performance," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1994072e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Mickey Folkeringa & Andre Van Stel & Kashifa Suddle & Sita Tan, 2011.
"Measuring business dynamics among incumbent firms in The Netherlands,"
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(2), pages 185-206.
- André van Stel & Mickey Folkeringa & Kashifa Suddle & Sita Tan, 2009. "Measuring business dynamics among incumbent firms in The Netherlands," Scales Research Reports H200816, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Robert H Mcguckin, 1990. "Longitudinal Economic Data At The Census Bureau: A New Database Yields Fresh Insight On Some Old Issues," Working Papers 90-1, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Kevin K. Tsui, 2006. "Political Competitiveness," NBER Working Papers 12653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sierdjan Koster & André Stel, 2014. "The relationship between start-ups, market mobility and employment growth: An empirical analysis for Dutch regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(1), pages 203-217, March.
- Cheung, Cherry & Coucke, Kristien & Neicu, Daniel, 2011. "A Decision Tree as a Quick Scan for Effective Market Functioning," Working Papers 2011/06, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Hunnicutt, Lynn & Crook, Michelle & Bailey, DeeVon, 2001. "Market Power In Beef Packing: Feedlot "Capture" And Its Causes," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20743, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hao Tan & John A. Mathews, 2007. "Cyclical Dynamics in Three Industries," DRUID Working Papers 07-07, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:42:y:1994:i:1:p:93-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.