The Cambodian Economy: Ready For Take-Off?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jocelyn E. Finlay, 2010. "Population Aging and Economic Growth in Asia," NBER Chapters,in: The Economic Consequences of Demographic Change in East Asia, NBER-EASE Volume 19, pages 61-89 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chan, Sophal & Godfrey, Martin & Kato, Toshiyasu & Long, Vou Piseth & Orlova, Nina & Ronnås, Per & Tia, Savora, 1998. "Cambodia: The Challenge of Productive Employment Creation," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 267, Stockholm School of Economics.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink, 2008. "Population Aging and Economic Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 28027.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "Cambodia; Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper Progress Report," IMF Staff Country Reports 04/333, International Monetary Fund.
- Marcus Noland, 2000. "Avoiding the Apocalypse: The Future of the Two Koreas," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 94.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "Cambodia; Ex Post Assessment of Longer-Term Program Engagement," IMF Staff Country Reports 04/324, International Monetary Fund.
- Booth, Anne, 1999. "Initial Conditions and Miraculous Growth: Why is South East Asia Different From Taiwan and South Korea?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 301-321, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCambodia; economic development; agriculture; industry;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-09-29 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2005-09-29 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2005-09-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:eijswp:0209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nanhee Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eihhsse.html .