Report NEP-SEA-2005-09-29This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beaudry, Paul & Portier, Franck, 2005. "The 'News' View of Economic Fluctuations: Evidence from Aggregate Japanese Data and Sectoral US Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 5176, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30002122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sjöholm, Fredrik & Sjöberg, Örjan, 2005. "The Cambodian Economy: Ready For Take-Off?," EIJS Working Paper Series 209, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Söderberg, Marie, 2005. "Is Foreign Aid, Or Expectation Of Such Aid, An Effective Tool To Influence North Korea?," EIJS Working Paper Series 210, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Söderberg, Marie, 2005. "Changes in Japan’s Foreign and Security Policy Associate Professor Marie Söderberg, European Institute of Japanese Studies," EIJS Working Paper Series 211, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Lundahl, Mats & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2005. "Birth Of A Nation: Poverty And Development In Timor-Leste," EIJS Working Paper Series 213, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Barry Eichengreen & Mariko Hatase, 2005. "Can a Rapidly-Growing Export-Oriented Economy Smoothly Exit an Exchange Rate Peg? Lessons for China from Japan's High-Growth Era," NBER Working Papers 11625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Paul Walsh & Peter McGoldrick, 2005. "Estimating Productivity Dynamics During Institutional Change: An Application To Chinese State Owned Enterprises 1980-1994," Trinity Economics Papers 2000514, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:tcd:wpaper:tep14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore