Interaction between Research and Education – can industry co-operation improve the link?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benner, Mats & Sandstrom, Ulf, 2000. "Institutionalizing the triple helix: research funding and norms in the academic system," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 291-301, February.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and teaching links; collaboration; applied research; undergraduate education;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-09-20 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2008-09-20 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2008-09-20 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-LAB-2008-09-20 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2008-09-20 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .