Report NEP-HRM-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isaac Ehrlich & William A. Hamlen Jr. & Yong Yin, 2008. "Asset Management, Human Capital, and the Market for Risky Assets," NBER Working Papers 14340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan & Matthieu Verstraete, 2008. "The Effects of School Quality and Family Functioning on Youth Math Scores: a Canadian Longitudinal Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 0822, CIRPEE.
- Monojit Chatterji, 2008. "Education and Economic Development in India," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 210, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Manisha Chakrabarty, 2008. "Is Education the Panacea for Economic Deprivation of Muslims? Evidence from Wage Earners in India, 1987-2004," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-02, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Johansson, Edvard, 2008. "Does Finland Suffer from Brain Drain?," Discussion Papers 1153, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Claudio Michelacci & Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2008. "The Effects of Labor Market Conditions on Working Time: the US-EU Experience," Working Paper Series 28-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Leslie S Stratton & James N. Wetzel, 2008. "Increasing Returns to Education and Progress towards a College Degree," Working Papers 0805, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jones, Melanie K. & Jones, Richard J. & Latreille, Paul L. & Sloane, Peter J., 2008. "Training, Job Satisfaction and Workplace Performance in Britain: Evidence from WERS 2004," IZA Discussion Papers 3677, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje & Stough, Roger, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Functional Regions," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 144, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ricardo M. Sousa & António Afonso, 2008. "Fiscal Policy, Housing and Stock Prices," NIPE Working Papers 21/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Johansson, Maria, 2008. "Interaction between Research and Education – can industry co-operation improve the link?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 138, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Marcos Gallacher, 2008. "The impact of human capital on firm-level input use: Argentine agriculture," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 380, Universidad del CEMA.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2008. "Is Entrepreneurship the Salvation for Enhanced Economic Growth?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 143, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Yanez-Pagans, Monica, 2008. "Culture and Human Capital Investments: Evidence of an Unconditional Cash Transfer Program in Bolivia," IZA Discussion Papers 3678, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).