Diversity of individual research disciplines in scientific funding
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Carayol & Thuc Uyen Nguyen Thi, 2005.
"Why do academic scientists engage in interdisciplinary research?,"
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 70-79, April.
- Nicolas CARAYOL & Thuc Uyen NGUYEN THI, 2004. "Why do Academic Scientists Engage in Interdisciplinary Research ?," Working Papers of BETA 2004-17, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- repec:spr:scient:v:96:y:2013:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-013-0978-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Rijnsoever, Frank J. & Hessels, Laurens K., 2011. "Factors associated with disciplinary and interdisciplinary research collaboration," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 463-472, April.
- Loet Leydesdorff & Ismael Rafols & Chaomei Chen, 2013. "Interactive overlays of journals and the measurement of interdisciplinarity on the basis of aggregated journal–journal citations," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 64(12), pages 2573-2586, December.
- Yang, Jiansheng & Vannier, Michael W. & Wang, Fang & Deng, Yan & Ou, Fengrong & Bennett, James & Liu, Yang & Wang, Ge, 2013. "A bibliometric analysis of academic publication and NIH funding," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 318-324.
- Wagner, Caroline S. & Roessner, J. David & Bobb, Kamau & Klein, Julie Thompson & Boyack, Kevin W. & Keyton, Joann & Rafols, Ismael & Börner, Katy, 2011. "Approaches to understanding and measuring interdisciplinary scientific research (IDR): A review of the literature," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 14-26.
- Auranen, Otto & Nieminen, Mika, 2010. "University research funding and publication performance--An international comparison," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 822-834, July.
- Huutoniemi, Katri & Klein, Julie Thompson & Bruun, Henrik & Hukkinen, Janne, 2010. "Analyzing interdisciplinarity: Typology and indicators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 79-88, February.
- Leydesdorff, Loet & Wagner, Caroline, 2009. "Macro-level indicators of the relations between research funding and research output," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 353-362.
- Benner, Mats & Sandstrom, Ulf, 2000. "Institutionalizing the triple helix: research funding and norms in the academic system," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 291-301, February.
- Vanderelst, Dieter & Speybroeck, Niko, 2013. "Scientometrics reveals funding priorities in medical research policy," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 240-247.
- Zhang, Han & Patton, Donald & Kenney, Martin, 2013. "Building global-class universities: Assessing the impact of the 985 Project," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 765-775.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:115:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-018-2662-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDisciplinary diversity; NSFC; Scientific funding; Interdisciplinary research; Research discipline;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:103:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1549-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.