Competition compliance: limits to competition policy harmonisation in EU enlargement
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jochen Lorentzen & H. Peter Møllgaard, 2002. "Competition Compliance: Limits to Competition Policy Harmonisation in EU Enlargement," CIE Discussion Papers 2002-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anna Fornalczyk, 2002. "The enforcement of competition policy in the candidate countries," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 37(1), pages 52-58, January.
- Djankov, Simeon & Hoekman, Bernard, 1997. "Competition Law in Post-Central Planning Bulgaria," CEPR Discussion Papers 1723, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klein, Benjamin & Crawford, Robert G & Alchian, Armen A, 1978. "Vertical Integration, Appropriable Rents, and the Competitive Contracting Process," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 297-326, October.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Vagliasindi, Maria, 2000. "Competition policy implementation in transition economies: An empirical assessment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 762-772, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition policy; vertical restraints; vertical agreements; Eastern Europe; EU harmonisation; subcontracting; competition law;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2003-04-13 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2003-04-13 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cbsnow:2002_011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lars Nondal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/incbsdk.html .