Competition Law in Post-Central Planning Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smarzynska, Beata K., 2000. "Technological leadership and foreign investors'choice of entry mode," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2314, The World Bank.
- Kulaksizoglu, Tamer, 2004. "Measuring the Effectiveness of Competition Policy: Evidence from the Turkish Cement Industry," MPRA Paper 357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Latzer, Hélène, 2013.
"Bridging the technology gap with limited human capital resources,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 175-184.
- Hélène Latzer, 2013. "Bridging the technology gap with limited human capital resources," Post-Print hal-01387255, HAL.
- Rosen Marinov, 2010.
"Competitive Pressure in Transition: A Role for Trade and Competition Policies?,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Rosen Marinov, 2006. "Competitive Pressure in Transition: A Role for Trade and Competition Policies?," IHEID Working Papers 06-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Javorcik, Beata Smarzynska & Spatareanu, Mariana, 2008.
"To share or not to share: Does local participation matter for spillovers from foreign direct investment?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1-2), pages 194-217, February.
- Beata Smarzynska Javorcik & Mariana Spatareanu, 2003. "To share or not to share : does local participation matter for spillovers from foreign direct investment?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3118, The World Bank.
- Beata Javorcik & Mariana Spatareanu, 2006. "To Share or Not To Share: Does Local Participation Matter for Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment?," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2006-001, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Jochen Lorentzen & H. Peter Møllgaard, 2002.
"Competition Compliance: Limits to Competition Policy Harmonisation in EU Enlargement,"
CIE Discussion Papers
2002-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Lorentzen, Jochen & Møllgaard, Peter, 2002. "Competition compliance: limits to competition policy harmonisation in EU enlargement," Working Papers 11-2002, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Kulaksizoglu, Tamer, 2004. "Competition Policy in Turkey," MPRA Paper 179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAntitrust; Bulgaria; competition law; economies in transition;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.