Price and Volume Effects Associated with Changes in the Danish Blue-Chip Index - The KFX Index
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pruitt, Stephen W & Wei, K C John, 1989. " Institutional Ownership and Changes in the S&P 500," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(2), pages 509-513, June.
- Lynch, Anthony W & Mendenhall, Richard R, 1997. "New Evidence on Stock Price Effects Associated with Changes in the S&P 500 Index," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70(3), pages 351-383, July.
- Dhillon, Upinder & Johnson, Herb, 1991. "Changes in the Standard and Poor's 500 List," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(1), pages 75-85, January.
- Shleifer, Andrei, 1986. " Do Demand Curves for Stocks Slope Down?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(3), pages 579-590, July.
- Beneish, Messod D. & Gardner, John C., 1995. "Information Costs and Liquidity Effects from Changes in the Dow Jones Industrial Average List," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 135-157, March.
- Harris, Lawrence E & Gurel, Eitan, 1986. " Price and Volume Effects Associated with Changes in the S&P 500 List: New Evidence for the Existence of Price Pressures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(4), pages 815-829, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sascha Wilkens & Jens Wimschulte, 2005. "Price and Volume Effects Associated with 2003’s Major Reorganization of German Stock Indices," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 19(1), pages 61-98, June.
More about this item
KeywordsChanges in indices; composition; price and liquidity effects;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2002-04-25 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2002-04-25 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cbsfin:2002_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lars Nondal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbschdk.html .