Efficiency losses in milk marketing boards – the importance of exports
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bouamra-Mechemache, Z. & Chavas, J.P. & Cox, T. & Réquillart, V., 2001.
"Price discrimination and EU dairy policy : an economic evaluation of policy options,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse)
23, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Cox, Thomas L. & Requillart, Vincent, 2002. "Price Discrimination and EU Dairy Policy: An Economic Evaluation of Policy Options," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24899, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tsunemasa Kawaguchi & Nobuhiro Suzuki & Harry M. Kaiser, 1997. "A Spatial Equilibrium Model for Imperfectly Competitive Milk Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 851-859.
More about this item
KeywordsDairy policy; milk marketing boards; price discrimination; deregulation; numerical model.;
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:bergec:2003_015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kjell Erik Lommerud). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iouibno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.