Overtime work, dual job holding and taxation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Frederiksen, A. & Graversen, E.K. & Smith, N., 2001. "Overtime Work, Dual Job Holding and Taxation," Papers 01-7, Aarhus School of Business - Department of Economics.
- Frederiksen, Anders & Graversen, Ebbe K. & Smith, Nina, 2001. "Overtime Work, Dual Job Holding and Taxation," IZA Discussion Papers 323, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Bargain & Andreas Peichl, 2016.
"Own-wage labor supply elasticities: variation across time and estimation methods,"
IZA Journal of Labor Economics,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-31, December.
- Olivier Bargain & Andreas Peichl, 2016. "Own-wage labor supply elasticities: variation across time and estimation methods," Post-Print hal-01447870, HAL.
- RENNA Francesco & OAXACA Ronald L. & CHOE Chung, 2013.
"Constrained vs Unconstrained Labor Supply: The Economics of Dual Job Holding,"
LISER Working Paper Series
- Choe, Chung & Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Renna, Francesco, 2017. "Constrained vs Unconstrained Labor Supply: The Economics of Dual Job Holding," GLO Discussion Paper Series 139, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Rasmus Lentz, 2009.
"Optimal Unemployment Insurance in an Estimated Job Search Model with Savings,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(1), pages 37-57, January.
- Rasmus Lentz, 2003. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance in an Estimated Job Search Model with Savings," CAM Working Papers 2004-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Panos Pashardes & Alexandros Polycarpou, 2015. "A backward-bending and forward-falling semi-log model of labour supply," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 03-2015, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Peter Birch Sørensen & Martin Ino Hansen & A. Lans Bovenberg, 2006. "Savings Accounts and the Life-Cycle Approach to Social Insurance," EPRU Working Paper Series 06-03, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Mohammad Hussain, 2009. "The sensitivity of income polarization," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 7(3), pages 207-223, September.
- Robinson, Helen & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2006.
"The Impact of the Minimum Wage on the Incidence of Second Job Holding in Britain,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2445, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robinson, Helen & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2006. "The Impact of the Minimum Wage on the Incidence of Second Job Holding in Britain," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Bargain, Olivier & Peichl, Andreas, 2013. "Steady-state labor supply elasticities: A survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-084, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Frederiksen, Anders & Graversen, Ebbe Krogh & Smith, Nina, 2005. "Tax evasion and work in the underground sector," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 613-628, October.
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Braschi, Cristina, 2002. "Reducing Hours of Work: Does Overtime Act as a Brake Upon Employment Growth? An Analysis by Gender for the Case of Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 557, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsLabour supply; Dual job holding; Overtime work; Piecewise linear budget constraints;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:aareco:2001_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nihhadk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .