Inflation Inequality in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bart Hobijn & David Lagakos, 2005. "Inflation Inequality In The United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(4), pages 581-606, December.
- Idson, Todd & Miller, Cynthia, 1997. "The Implications of Demographic-Specific Inflation Rates for Trends in Real Educational Wage Differentials," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(4), pages 464-469, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Menz, Jan-Oliver & Poppitz, Philipp, 2013.
"Households' disagreement on inflation expectations and socioeconomic media exposure in Germany,"
27/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Menz, Jan-Oliver & Poppitz, Philipp, 2013. "Household`s Disagreement on Inflation Expectations and Socioeconomic Media Exposure in Germany," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80006, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Lena Dräger & Ulrich Fritsche, 2013. "Don't Worry, Be Right! Survey Wording Effects on In flation Perceptions and Expectations," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201308, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Inequality; Heterogeneity; Time Series; Panel.;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hep:macppr:201102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ulrich Fritsche). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dwuhhde.html .