Prices and Regional Variation in Welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitchener, Kris James & McLean, Ian W., 1999. "U.S.Regional Growth And Convergence, 1880–1980," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(04), pages 1016-1042, December.
- Koo, Jahyeong & Phillips, Keith R & Sigalla, Fiona D, 2000. "Measuring Regional Cost of Living," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 18(1), pages 127-136, January.
- Hagemann, Robert P, 1982. "The Variability of Inflation Rates across Household Types," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(4), pages 494-510, November.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1991. "Convergence across States and Regions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 107-182.
- Kokoski, Mary F, 1987. "Problems in the Measurement of Consumer Cost-of-Living Indexes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(1), pages 39-46, January.
- Boskin, Michael J, et al, 1997. "The CPI Commission: Findings and Recommendations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 78-83, May.
- Barro, Robert J & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 223-251, April.
- Barro, R.J. & Sala-I-Martin, X., 1991. "Convergence Across States and Regions," Papers 629, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Convergence," Scholarly Articles 3451299, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J. & Sala-I-Martin, X., 1991. "Convergence," Papers 645, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Michael, Robert T, 1979. "Variation across Households in the Rate of Inflation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 32-46, February.
- Slesnick, Daniel T, 1993. "Gaining Ground: Poverty in the Postwar United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(1), pages 1-38, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aydogan Ulker, 2009.
"Wealth Holdings and Portfolio Allocation of the Elderly: The Role of Marital History,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 90-108, March.
- Aydogan Ulker, 2008. "Wealth Holdings and Portfolio Allocation of the Elderly: The Role of Marital History," Economics Series 2008_16, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Slesnick, Daniel T., 2008. "Consumption and labor supply," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 326-335, December.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:58:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0813-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Aydogan Ulker, 2008. "Household structure and consumption insurance of the elderly," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 373-394, April.
- Slesnick, Daniel T., 2005. "Prices and demand: New evidence from micro data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 269-274, December.
- Elissaios Papyrakis & Ohad Raveh, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of a Regional Dutch Disease: The case of Canada," OxCarre Working Papers 106, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Moretti, Enrico, 2011.
"Local Labor Markets,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
- Moretti, Enrico, 2010. "Local Labor Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 7818, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enrico Moretti, 2010. "Local Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 15947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moretti, Enrico, 2010. "Local Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 4905, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos Rodriguez-Castelan & Luis F. Lopez-Calva & Nora Lustig & Daniel Valderrama, 2016.
"Understanding the Dynamics of Labor Income Inequality in Latin America,"
1608, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Rodriguez Castelan,Carlos & Lopez-Calva,Luis-Felipe & Lustig,Nora & Valderrama,Daniel, 2016. "Understanding the dynamics of labor income inequality in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7795, The World Bank.
- Michael Roos, 2006. "Earnings Disparities in Unified Germany: Nominal versus Real," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 26(2), pages 171-189, October.
- Jorgenson, Dale W., 2016. "Econometric general equilibrium modeling," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 436-447.
- Jing Cao, Mun S. Ho, and Huifang Liang, 2016. "Household energy demand in Urban China: Accounting for regional prices and rapid income change," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(China Spe).
- Ohad Raveh, 2013. "Dutch Disease, Factor Mobility, and the Alberta Effect - The case of federations," OxCarre Working Papers 100, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Dusan Paredes, 2010. "The Role of Regional Price Index in New Economic Geography Models," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 07, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Jin, Hui & Slesnick, Daniel T. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 2013. "An Econometric Approach to General Equilibrium Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Carrillo, Paul E. & Early, Dirk W. & Olsen, Edgar O., 2014. "A panel of interarea price indices for all areas in the United States 1982–2012," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 81-93.
- Elissaios Papyrakis & Ohad Raveh, 2014. "An Empirical Analysis of a Regional Dutch Disease: The Case of Canada," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(2), pages 179-198, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:51:y:2002:i:3:p:446-468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.