The CPI Commission: Findings and Recommendations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Zagler, 2004. "A New Look at Old Issues: Keynesian Unemployment Revisited," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 209-224.
- Joseph Persky, 1998. "Retrospectives: Price Indexes and General Exchange Values," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 197-205, Winter.
- Oxman, Jeffrey, 2012. "Price inflation and stock returns," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 385-388.
- Daniel Melser & Iqbal A. Syed, 2016.
"Life Cycle Price Trends and Product Replacement: Implications for the Measurement of Inflation,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(3), pages 509-533, September.
- Daniel Melser & Iqbal A. Syed, 2014. "Life Cycle Price Trends and Product Replacement: Implications for the Measurement of Inflation," Discussion Papers 2014-40, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Bode, Ben & Van Dalen, Jan, 2002. "The cost of private transportation in the Netherlands, 1992-1999," Working Paper Series 0134, European Central Bank.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2003. "Computing Productivity: Firm-Level Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 793-808, November.
- Edquist, Harald & Henrekson, Magnus, 2004.
"Technological Breakthroughs and Productivity Growth,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
0562, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 23 Jan 2006.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Edquist, Harald, 2006. "Technological Breakthroughs and Productivity Growth," Working Paper Series 665, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Devine, Máiréad & McCoy, Daniel, 1998. "The Formulation of Monetary Policy in EMU," Research Technical Papers 2/RT/98, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Lakdawalla, Darius N. & Seabury, Seth A., 2012.
"The welfare effects of medical malpractice liability,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 356-369.
- Darius N. Lakdawalla & Seth A. Seabury, 2009. "The Welfare Effects of Medical Malpractice Liability," NBER Working Papers 15383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svedberg, Peter & Tilton, John E., 2006.
"The real, real price of nonrenewable resources: copper 1870-2000,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 501-519, March.
- Svedberg, Peter & Tilton, John, 2003. "The Real Real Price of Nonrenewable Resources: Copper 1870-2000," Seminar Papers 723, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Grenier, Gilles, 2003.
"En quelle année vaut-il mieux être né? Les revenus des hommes et des femmes au Canada pendant un quart de siècle,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 79(3), pages 245-276, Septembre.
- Gilles Grenier, 2001. "En quelle année vaut-il mieux être né? Les revenus des hommes et des femmes au Canada pendant un quart de siècle," Working Papers 0102E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2000. "Beyond Computation: Information Technology, Organizational Transformation and Business Performance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 23-48, Fall.
- Svedberg, Peter, 2003. "World Income Distribution: Which Way?," Seminar Papers 724, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Ricardo Reis, 2005. "A Dynamic Measure of Inflation," NBER Working Papers 11746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lei Lei Song, 2003. "The Role of the Unit of Analysis in Tax Policy Reform Evaluations," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2003n29, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Slesnick, Daniel T., 2002. "Prices and Regional Variation in Welfare," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 446-468, May.
- repec:aea:jecper:v:31:y:2017:i:2:p:187-210 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manfred Fluch, 2016. "The measurement of inflation in Austria: a historical overview," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 33-60.
- J. Bradford DeLong, 2002. "Do We Have a "New" Macroeconomy?," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 2, pages 163-184 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2005. "A cost-of-living dynamic price index, with an application to indexing retirement accounts," CEPR Discussion Papers 5394, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Devine, Máiréad & McCoy, Daniel, 1997. "Inflation Targeting: A Review of the Issues," Research Technical Papers 5/RT/97, Central Bank of Ireland.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:87:y:1997:i:2:p:78-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.