The Variability of Inflation Rates across Household Types
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Gordon, 1975. "The Impact of Aggregate Demand on Prices," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 6(3), pages 613-670.
- Niskanen, William A., 1978. "Deficits, government spending, and inflation : What is the evidence?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 591-602, August.
- Willem H. Buiter & James Tobin, 1978. "Debt Neutrality: A Brief Review of Doctrine and Evidence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 497, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1976.
"The Observational Equivalence of Natural and Unnatural Rate Theories of Macroeconomics,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(3), pages 631-640, June.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1975. "The observational equivalence of natural and unnatural rate theories of macroeconomics," Working Papers 48, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Finn Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1980. "A Competitive Theory of Fluctuations and the Feasibility and Desirability of Stabilization Policy," NBER Chapters,in: Rational Expectations and Economic Policy, pages 169-198 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph A. Pechman, 1973. "Responsiveness of the Federal Individual Income Tax to Changes in Income," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(2), pages 385-428.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2002. "The Cost of Living Index for Poor Households: The Case of Vietnam," MPRA Paper 25628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goni, Edwin & Lopez, Humberto & Serven, Luis, 2006. "Getting realabout inequality : evidence from Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, and Peru," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3815, The World Bank.
- Channing Arndt & Sam Jones & Vincenzo Salvucci, 2015.
"When do relative prices matter for measuring income inequality? The case of food prices in Mozambique,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 13(3), pages 449-464, September.
- Arndt, Channing & Jones, Sam & Salvucci, Vincenzo, 2014. "When do relative prices matter for measuring income inequality? The case of food prices in Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series 129, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arndt Channing & Jones Sam & Salvucci Vincenzo, 2015. "When do Relative Prices Matter for Measuring Income Inequality?: The Case of Food Prices in Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series 032, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Slesnick, Daniel T., 2002. "Prices and Regional Variation in Welfare," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 446-468, May.
- Morné Oosthuizen, 2007. "Consumer Price Inflation across the Income Distribution in South Africa," Working Papers 07129, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Petr Janský & Pavel Hait, 2016.
"Inflation Differentials among Czech Households,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(1), pages 71-84.
- Pavel Hait & Petr Jansky, 2014. "Inflation Differentials among Czech Households," Working Papers IES 2014/08, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2014.
- Pavel Hait & Petr Jansky, 2014. "Inflation Differentials among Czech Households," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp508, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Bart Hobijn & David Lagakos, 2005. "Inflation Inequality In The United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(4), pages 581-606, December.
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier & Ley, Eduardo & Izquierdo, Mario, 2002.
"Distributional aspects of the quality change bias in the CPI: evidence from Spain,"
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 137-144, June.
- Javier Ruiz-Castillo & Eduardo Ley & Mario Izquierdo, "undated". "Distributional aspects of the quality change bias in the CPI: Evidence from Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 73, FEDEA.
- Javier Ruiz Castillo & Eduardo Ley & Mario Izquierdo, "undated". "Distributional aspects of the quality change bias in the CPI: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2000-08, FEDEA.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2017:y:2017:i:6:id:630:p:633-645 is not listed on IDEAS
- Augusto de la Torre & Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Guillermo Beylis & Tatiana Didier & Carlos Rodriguez Castelan & Sergio Schmukler, "undated". "Inequality in a Lower Growth Latin America : LAC Semiannual Report, October 2014," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20413, The World Bank.
- Hyun Son & Nanak Kakwani, 2009. "Measuring the impact of price changes on poverty," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 7(4), pages 395-410, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:14:y:1982:i:4:p:494-510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .