The Variability of Inflation Rates across Household Types
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879|
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2002. "The Cost of Living Index for Poor Households: The Case of Vietnam," MPRA Paper 25628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goni, Edwin & Lopez, Humberto & Serven, Luis, 2006. "Getting realabout inequality : evidence from Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, and Peru," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3815, The World Bank.
- Channing Arndt & Sam Jones & Vincenzo Salvucci, 2015.
"When do relative prices matter for measuring income inequality? The case of food prices in Mozambique,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 13(3), pages 449-464, September.
- Arndt, Channing & Jones, Sam & Salvucci, Vincenzo, 2014. "When do relative prices matter for measuring income inequality? The case of food prices in Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series 129, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arndt Channing & Jones Sam & Salvucci Vincenzo, 2015. "When do Relative Prices Matter for Measuring Income Inequality?: The Case of Food Prices in Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series 032, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Slesnick, Daniel T., 2002. "Prices and Regional Variation in Welfare," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 446-468, May.
- Morné Oosthuizen, 2007. "Consumer Price Inflation across the Income Distribution in South Africa," Working Papers 07129, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Petr Janský & Pavel Hait, 2016. "Inflation Differentials among Czech Households," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(1), pages 71-84.
- Pavel Hait & Petr Jansky, 2014. "Inflation Differentials among Czech Households," Working Papers IES 2014/08, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2014.
- Pavel Hait & Petr Jansky, 2014. "Inflation Differentials among Czech Households," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp508, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Bart Hobijn & David Lagakos, 2005. "Inflation Inequality In The United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(4), pages 581-606, December.
- Bart Hobijn & David Lagakos, 2003. "Inflation inequality in the United States," Staff Reports 173, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier & Ley, Eduardo & Izquierdo, Mario, 2002. "Distributional aspects of the quality change bias in the CPI: evidence from Spain," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 137-144, June.
- Javier Ruiz-Castillo & Eduardo Ley & Mario Izquierdo, "undated". "Distributional aspects of the quality change bias in the CPI: Evidence from Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 73, FEDEA.
- Javier Ruiz Castillo & Eduardo Ley & Mario Izquierdo, "undated". "Distributional aspects of the quality change bias in the CPI: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2000-08, FEDEA.
- Augusto de la Torre & Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Guillermo Beylis & Tatiana Didier & Carlos Rodriguez Castelan & Sergio Schmukler, "undated". "Inequality in a Lower Growth Latin America : LAC Semiannual Report, October 2014," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20413, The World Bank.
- Hyun Son & Nanak Kakwani, 2009. "Measuring the impact of price changes on poverty," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 7(4), pages 395-410, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:14:y:1982:i:4:p:494-510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed