How Cardinal Utility Entered Economic Analysis, 1909-1944
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ivan Moscati, 2013. "How cardinal utility entered economic analysis: 1909--1944," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 906-939, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dorian Jullien, 2016. "Under Uncertainty, Over Time and Regarding Other People: Rationality in 3D," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-20, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Francesco GUALA, 2017. "Preferences: Neither Behavioural nor Mental," Departmental Working Papers 2017-05, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Jean Baccelli & Philippe Mongin, 2016.
"Choice-based cardinal utility: a tribute to Patrick Suppes,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 268-288, July.
- Jean Baccelli & Philippe Mongin, 2016. "Choice-Based Cardinal Utility: a tribute to Patrick Suppes," Post-Print hal-01462299, HAL.
- Mongin , Philippe & Baccelli , Jean, 2016. "Choice - Based Cardinal Utility. A Tribute to Patrick Suppes," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1125, HEC Paris.
- Dorian Jullien, 2017.
"Under Risk, Over Time, Regarding Other People: Language and Rationality Within Three Dimensions
[Face au risque, dans le temps, par rapport aux autres : langage et rationalité dans trois dimensions," Post-Print halshs-01651042, HAL.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2014. "Ecumenical foundations? On the coexistence of Austrian and neoclassical views on utility," MPRA Paper 67024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pham, Michel Tuan & Faraji-Rad, Ali & Toubia, Olivier & Lee, Leonard, 2015. "Affect as an ordinal system of utility assessment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 81-94.
- Arthur E. Attema & Han Bleichrodt & Yu Gao & Zhenxing Huang & Peter P. Wakker, 2016. "Measuring Discounting without Measuring Utility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(6), pages 1476-1494, June.
- Georgios Gerasimou, 2017. "Preference intensity representation and revelation," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201716, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
More about this item
KeywordsCardinal utility; Ranking of transitions; Differences of utility; Ordinal revolution; Paul Samuelson;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hec:heccee:2013-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://hope.econ.duke.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .