Socialist alternatives to capitalism I: Marx to Hayek
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Foley, Duncan K., 2010. "What's wrong with the fundamental existence and welfare theorems?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 115-131, August.
- Mandler, Michael, 2001.
"Dilemmas in Economic Theory: Persisting Foundational Problems of Microeconomics,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780195145755.
- Mandler, Michael, 1999. "Dilemmas in Economic Theory: Persisting Foundational Problems in Microeconomics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195100877.
- Ellman,Michael, 2014. "Socialist Planning," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107074736, October.
- Jonathan F. Cogliano, 2011. "Smith’s “Perfect Liberty” and Marx’s Equalized Rate of Surplus-Value," Working Papers 1108, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Altruismo, incentivi e informazione: due o tre cose che so sullâesperienza socialista
by Sergio Cesaratto in Politica&EconomiaBlog on 2017-11-26 14:19:00
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2017-02-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2017-02-19 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2017-02-19 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2017-02-19 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:new:wpaper:1705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Setterfield). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/denewus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.