From centrally planned development to human development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Lokshin & Martin Ravallion, 2000. "Welfare Impacts of the 1998 Financial Crisis in Russia and the Response of the Public Safety Net," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(2), pages 269-295, July.
- Pedro Conceicao & Namsuk Kim & Ronald Mendoza & Yanchun Zhang, 2009. "Human Development in Crisis," Working papers 0903, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Mayer-Foulkes, 2013.
"A Cross-country Causal Panorama of Human Development and Sustainability,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(2), pages 235-251, May.
- David A. Mayer Foulkes, 2012. "A Cross-Country Causal Panorama of Human Development and Sustainability," Working papers DTE 545, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2015.
"World Human Development: 1870–2007,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(2), pages 220-247, June.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2013. "World Human Development: 1870-2007," Working Papers 0034, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2013. "World human development : 1870-2007," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp13-01, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2013. "World Human Development: 1870-2007," CEPR Discussion Papers 9292, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Mayer-Foulkes, 2011. "A Causal Panorama of Cross-Country Human Development," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_049, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
More about this item
Keywordshuman development; basic needs; Europe; Central Europe; Eastern Europe; Central Asia; USSR; CIS; transitional economies; freedom; agency.;
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-11-13 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HRM-2010-11-13 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-TRA-2010-11-13 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:papers:hdrp-2010-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .