Human Development in Crisis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serap Bedir, 2015. "The Asymmetric Impact of Growth Fluctuation on Human Development," Eurasian Journal of Social Sciences, Eurasian Publications, vol. 3(2), pages 24-34.
- Andy Sumner & Joe Ballantyne & Andrew Curry, 2010. "What Are The Implications of The Global Crisis and its Aftermath for Developing Countries, 2010-2020?," Working Papers 68, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Caroline Harper & Nicola Jones & Andy McKay, 2010. "Including Children in Policy Responses to Economic Crises," Working papers 1003, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Andrey Ivanov & Mihail Peleah, 2010. "From centrally planned development to human development," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-38, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Ronald Mendoza & Ronald, 2010. "Inclusive Crises, Exclusive Recoveries, and Policies to Prevent a Double Whammy for the Poor," Working papers 1004, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; under-five mortality; Human Development; school enrollment; Millennium Development Goals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uce:wpaper:0903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Clara Osorio) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Maria Clara Osorio to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.unicef.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.