Water, Sanitation and the Modern City: Colonial and Post-colonial Experiences in Lagos and Mumbai
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published as background research for the 2006 Human Development Report.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://hdr.undp.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maria Kaika, 2000. "Fetishizing the modern city: the phantasmagoria of urban technological networks," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 120-138, 03.
- Werner Troesken, 2003. "Municipalizing American Waterworks, 1897--1915," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 373-400, October.
- David Cutler & Grant Miller, 2005.
"Water, Water, Everywhere: Municipal Finance and Water Supply in American Cities,"
NBER Working Papers
11096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Grant Miller, 2006. "Water, Water Everywhere. Municipal Finance and Water Supply in American Cities," NBER Chapters, in: Corruption and Reform: Lessons from America's Economic History, pages 153-184 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marja J�Rvel� & Eva-Marita Rinne-Koistinen, 2005. "Purity and Dirt as Social Constructions: Environmental Health in an Urban Shantytown of Lagos," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 375-388, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:hdocpa:hdocpa-2006-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.