Water, Sanitation and the Modern City: Colonial and Post-colonial Experiences in Lagos and Mumbai
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Werner Troesken, 2003. "Municipalizing American Waterworks, 1897--1915," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 373-400, October.
- Marja Järvelä & Eva-Marita Rinne-Koistinen, 2005. "Purity and Dirt as Social Constructions: Environmental Health in an Urban Shantytown of Lagos," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 375-388, June.
- David M. Cutler & Grant Miller, 2006.
"Water, Water Everywhere. Municipal Finance and Water Supply in American Cities,"
NBER Chapters,in: Corruption and Reform: Lessons from America's Economic History, pages 153-184
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Cutler & Grant Miller, 2005. "Water, Water, Everywhere: Municipal Finance and Water Supply in American Cities," NBER Working Papers 11096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Kaika, 2000. "Fetishizing the modern city: the phantasmagoria of urban technological networks," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 120-138, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:rurpxx:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:102-119 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordshuman development; water; sanitation;
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:hdocpa:hdocpa-2006-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .