An ex post evaluation of energy-efficiency policies across the European Union
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eoin Broin & Jens Ewald & Franck Nadaud & Érika Mata & Magnus Hennlock & Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Thomas Sterner, 2019. "An ex post evaluation of energy-efficiency policies across the European Union," CIRED Working Papers hal-01985269, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bigano, Andrea & Arigoni Ortiz, Ramon & Markandya, Anil & Menichetti, Emanuela & Pierfederici, Roberta, 2010.
"The Linkages between Energy Efficiency and Security of Energy Supply in Europe,"
Institutions and Markets Papers
90950, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Andrea Bigano & Ramon Arigoni Ortiz & Anil Markandya & Emanuela Menichetti & Roberta Pierfederici, 2010. "The Linkages between Energy Efficiency and Security of Energy Supply in Europe," Working Papers 2010.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ibon Galarraga & Mikel González-Eguino & Anil Markandya (ed.), 2011. "Handbook of Sustainable Energy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13941, July.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Judson, Ruth A. & Owen, Ann L., 1999. "Estimating dynamic panel data models: a guide for macroeconomists," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 9-15, October.
- Kiviet, Jan F., 1995.
"On bias, inconsistency, and efficiency of various estimators in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 53-78, July.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LSDVC: RATS procedure to estimate a dynamic FE model with correction for bias," Statistical Software Components RTS00111, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01985269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.