Pricing and hedging American and hybrid strangles with finite maturity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Laminou Abdou, Souleymane & Moraux, Franck, 2016. "Pricing and hedging American and hybrid strangles with finite maturity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 112-125.
References listed on IDEAS
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(1), pages 113-147.
- Parkinson, Michael, 1977. "Option Pricing: The American Put," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(1), pages 21-36, January.
- Huang, Jing-zhi & Subrahmanyam, Marti G & Yu, G George, 1996. "Pricing and Hedging American Options: A Recursive Integration Method," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 277-300.
- Chiarella, Carl & Ziogas, Andrew, 2005.
"Evaluation of American strangles,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 31-62, January.
- Carl Chiarella & Andrew Ziogas, 2002. "Evaluation of American Strangles," Research Paper Series 83, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carl Chiarella & Andrew Ziogas, 2002. "Evaluation of American Strangles," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 28, Society for Computational Economics.
- Barone-Adesi, Giovanni & Whaley, Robert E, 1987. " Efficient Analytic Approximation of American Option Values," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 301-320, June.
- Franck Moraux, 2009. "On perpetual American strangles," Post-Print halshs-00393811, HAL.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Peter Carr & Robert Jarrow & Ravi Myneni, 2008.
"Alternative Characterizations Of American Put Options,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 5, pages 85-103
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Peter Carr & Robert Jarrow & Ravi Myneni, 1992. "Alternative Characterizations Of American Put Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 87-106.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S.W., 1994. "Martingale Approach to Pricing Perpetual American Options," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 195-220, November.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
- S. D. Jacka, 1991. "Optimal Stopping and the American Put," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(2), pages 1-14.
- J. Scott Chaput & Louis H. Ederington, 2005. "Volatility trade design," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 243-279, March.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt43n1k4jb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Yanchu & Cui, Zhenyu & Zhang, Ning, 2016. "Integral representation of vega for American put options," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 204-208.
More about this item
KeywordsAmerican strangles; early exercise boundaries; Kim representation; numerical integration; greek parameters;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-02-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01242610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.