La création de valeur des alliances stratégiques et des fusions-acquisitions : justification comparative par le modèle de mesure de la valeur financière "cas des sociétés du SBF 250"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F, et al, 1969. "The Adjustment of Stock Prices to New Information," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Barber, Brad M. & Lyon, John D., 1997. "Detecting long-run abnormal stock returns: The empirical power and specification of test statistics," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 341-372, March.
- Garette, Bernard & Dussauge, Pierre, 2000. "Alliances versus acquisitions: choosing the right option," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 63-69, February.
- Michel Albouy, 2005. "Peut-on encore croire à l'efficience des marchés financiers," Post-Print halshs-00101870, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fateh Saci & Boualem Aliouat, 2014. "La création de valeur boursière des partenariats stratégiques et des fusions-acquisitions " Cas des sociétés du SBF 250 "," Working Papers halshs-01068790, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic alliances; mergers & acquisitions; external growth strategy; financial value creation; creation of compensatory value; market value; econometric of panel data.; économétrie des données de panel.; valeur boursière; création de valeur compensatoire; fusions-acquisitions; stratégie de croissance externe; création de valeur financière; Alliances stratégiques;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00877514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.