Les conflits dans les joint-ventures internationales (JVI) sous le prisme de la gestion de crise
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Emna Moalla & Aline Pereira Pündrich & Dora Triki, 2012. "Les conflits dans les joint-ventures internationales (JVI) sous le prisme de la gestion de crise," Post-Print halshs-00953279, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aaron Lowen & Jennifer Pope, 2007. "Survival Analysis of International Joint Venture Relationships," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 13(1), pages 114-114, February.
- Yadong Luo & Oded Shenkar & Mee-Kau Nyaw, 2001. "A Dual Parent Perspective on Control and Performance in International Joint Ventures: Lessons From a Developing Economy," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(1), pages 41-58, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2221 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fey, Carl F. & Beamish, Paul W., 2000. "Joint venture conflict: the case of Russian international joint ventures," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 139-162, April.
- Yigang Pan, 2002. "Equity Ownership in International Joint Ventures: The Impact of Source Country Factors," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 33(2), pages 375-384, June.
- Harry G Barkema & Freek Vermeulen, 1997. "What Differences in the Cultural Backgrounds of Partners Are Detrimental for International Joint Ventures?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 28(4), pages 845-864, December.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:13:y:2007:i:1:p:114-114 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinstabilité des joint-ventures; conflit; outils de gestion de crise;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00690333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.