Survival Analysis of International Joint Venture Relationships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dora Triki & Moalla Emna & Pundrich Aline Pereira, 2012.
"Les conflits dans les joint-ventures internationales (JVI) sous le prisme de la gestion de crise,"
- Emna Moalla & Aline Pereira PÜndrich & Dora Triki, 2012. "Les conflits dans les joint-ventures internationales (JVI) sous le prisme de la gestion de crise," Post-Print halshs-00953279, HAL.
- Fadia Korbi & Karim Ben Slimane & Dora Triki, 2019. "Managing Crisis within International Joint Ventures Insights from the case of Délice-Danone during the Arab Spring in Tunisia," Post-Print hal-02568493, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsF02; F23; L24;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iaecre:v:13:y:2007:i:1:p:114-114:10.1007/s11294-006-9069-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.