Pauvreté, mobilité quotidienne et accès aux ressources dans les villes subsahariennes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lourdes Diaz Olvera & Didier Plat & Pascal Pochet, 1998. "Villes africaines au quotidien," Post-Print halshs-00139419, HAL.
- Glick, Peter & Sahn, David E, 1997. "Gender and Education Impacts on Employment and Earnings in West Africa: Evidence from Guinea," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(4), pages 793-823, July.
- Philippe LeMay-Boucher, 2007. "Insurance for the Poor: The Case of Informal Insurance Groups in Benin," CERT Discussion Papers 0707, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5203 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lourdes Diaz Olvera & Didier Plat & Pascal Pochet, 2007. "Mobilité quotidienne en temps de crise," Post-Print halshs-00264223, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrique subsaharienne; ville; pauvreté; mobilité quotidienne; offre de transport collectif; accessibilité aux transports; enquêtes-ménages; Conakry; Douala;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00622467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.