Gender and Education Impacts on Employment and Earnings in West Africa: Evidence from Guinea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fisher, Monica & Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Carr, Edward R., 2010.
"Who Should be Interviewed in Surveys of Household Income?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 966-973, July.
- Fisher, Monica G. & Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Carr, Edward R., "undated". "Who Should be Interviewed in Surveys of Household Income?," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95950, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Fisher, Monica & Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Carr, Edward R., 2013. "Who Should be Interviewed in Surveys of Household Income?," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149924, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fisher, Monica & Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Carr, Edward R., 2010. "Who should be interviewed in surveys of household income?:," IFPRI discussion papers 949, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lourdes Diaz Olvera & Didier Plat & Pascal Pochet, 2010. "Pauvreté, mobilité quotidienne et accès aux ressources dans les villes subsahariennes," Post-Print halshs-00622467, HAL.
- Christophe Nordman & Faly Rakotomanana & Anne-Sophie Robilliard, 2009. "Gender Disparities in the Malagasy Labour Market," Working Papers DT/2009/08, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Paternostro, Stefano & Sahn, David E., 1999. "Wage determination and gender discrimination in a transition economy : the case of Romania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2113, The World Bank.
- Ersado, Lire, 2005. "Child Labor and Schooling Decisions in Urban and Rural Areas: Comparative Evidence from Nepal, Peru, and Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 455-480, March.
- Ersado, Lire, 2002. "Child labor and school decisions in urban and rural areas," FCND discussion papers 145, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Scott Yabiku & Sarah Schlabach, 2009. "Social Change and the Relationships Between Education and Employment," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 28(4), pages 533-549, August.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:28-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murray Leibbrandt & Haroon Bhorat, 1999. "Modelling Vulnerability and Low Earnings in the South African Labour Market," Working Papers 99032, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- G. Reza Arabsheibani, 2000. "Male-Female Earnings Differentials Among the Highly Educated Egyptians," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 129-138.
- KUEPIE Mathias & DZOSSA Anaclet Désiré & KELODJOUE Samuel, 2013. "Determinants of labor market gender inequalities in Cameroon, Senegal and Mali: the role of human capital and the fertility burden," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-08, LISER.
- Christophe Nordman & Anne-Sophie Robilliard & François Roubaud, 2009. "Decomposing Gender and Ethnic Earnings Gaps in Seven West African Cities," Working Papers DT/2009/07, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Christophe J. Nordman & François-Charles Wolff, 2009. "Gender differences in pay in African manufacturing firms," Working Papers hal-00421227, HAL.
- Frazer, Garth, 2006. "Learning the master's trade: Apprenticeship and human capital in Ghana," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 259-298, December.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7386 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mathias Kuepie & Christophe Nordman, 2011. "Éducation et marchés du travail à Brazzaville et Pointe Noire (Congo-Brazzaville)," Working Papers DT/2011/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Lourdes Diaz Olvera & Didier Plat & Pascal Pochet, 2010. "À l'écart de l'école ? Pauvreté, accessibilité et scolarisation à Conakry," Post-Print halshs-00566203, HAL.
- Christophe Nordman & François Roubaud, 2005.
"Reassessing the Gender Wage Gap: Does Labour Force Attachment Really Matter? Evidence from Matched Labour Force and Biographical Surveys in Madagascar,"
16, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Christophe Nordman & François Roubaud, 2005. "Reassessing the Gender Wage Gap: Does Labour Force Attachment Really Matter? Evidence from Matched Labour Force and Biographical Surveys in Madagascar," Working Papers DT/2005/06, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Nordman, Christophe J. & Robilliard, Anne-Sophie & Roubaud, François, 2011. "Gender and ethnic earnings gaps in seven West African cities," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(S1), pages 132-145.
- Handa, Sudhanshu & Simler, Kenneth R. & Harrower, Sarah, 2004. "Human capital, household welfare, and children's schooling in Mozambique:," Research reports 134, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kuepie, Mathias & Nordman, Christophe J. & Roubaud, François, 2009. "Education and earnings in urban West Africa," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 491-515, September.
- Salma Ahmed & Pushkar Maitra, 2008. "Public Pension Governance And Asset Allocation," Monash Economics Working Papers 23/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Indrani Chakraborty & Achin Chakraborty, 2010. "Female Work Participation and Gender Differential in Earning in West Bengal," Working Papers id:2438, eSocialSciences.
- Calvès, Anne E. & Kobiané, Jean-François & N’Bouké, Afiwa, 2013. "Privatization of Education and Labor Force Inequality in Urban Francophone Africa: The Transition from School to Work in Ouagadougou," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 136-148.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:45:y:1997:i:4:p:793-823. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.