La Prediction De Faillite Des Entreprises Tunisiennes Par La Regression Logistique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:10:y:1972:i:1:p:167-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Micha, Bernard, 1984. "Analysis of business failures in France," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 281-291, June.
- repec:bla:joares:v:18:y:1980:i:1:p:109-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:22:y:1984:i::p:59-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dambolena, Ismael G & Khoury, Sarkis J, 1980. " Ratio Stability and Corporate Failure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(4), pages 1017-1026, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blazy, Régis & Letaief, Aziza, 2017.
"When secured and unsecured creditors recover the same: The emblematic case of the Tunisian corporate bankruptcies,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 19-41.
- Régis BLAZY & Aziza LETAIEF, 2015. "When secured and unsecured creditors recover the same: The emblematic case of the Tunisian corporate bankruptcies," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2015-08, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Zaghdoudi Khemais & Djebali Nesrine & Mezni Mohamed, 2016. "Credit Scoring and Default Risk Prediction: A Comparative Study between Discriminant Analysis & Logistic Regression," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(4), pages 39-53, April.
- Hamadi Matoussi & Aida Abdelmoula, 2008. "Using A Neural Network-Based Methodology for Credit–Risk Evaluation of A Tunisian Bank," Working Papers 408, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Jan 2008.
More about this item
Keywordsprédiction de faillite; entreprises tunisiennes; régression logistique;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00587769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .