Analysis of business failures in France
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamadi Matoussi & Rim Mouelhi & Sayah Salah, 1999. "La Prediction De Faillite Des Entreprises Tunisiennes Par La Regression Logistique," Post-Print halshs-00587769, HAL.
- Florin Mihai Magda & Adina Elena Danuletiu, 2015. "Econometric Model Used In Decision-Making Process Of Company Financing," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 10(3), pages 57-82, September.
- Lin, Hsiou-Wei William & Lo, Huai-Chun & Wu, Ruei-Shian, 2016. "Modeling default prediction with earnings management," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(PB), pages 306-322.
- Dimitras, A. I. & Zanakis, S. H. & Zopounidis, C., 1996. "A survey of business failures with an emphasis on prediction methods and industrial applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 487-513, May.
- Gianpaolo Iazzolino & Rossella Gabriele, 2016. "Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Development: An Analysis of Financial Reliability in Energy Service Companies Industry," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 222-233.
- Laitinen, Erkki K., 2007. "Classification accuracy and correlation: LDA in failure prediction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 210-225, November.
- repec:wut:journl:v:3:y:2017:p:81-97:id:1310 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mselmi, Nada & Lahiani, Amine & Hamza, Taher, 2017. "Financial distress prediction: The case of French small and medium-sized firms," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 67-80.
- Nisansala Wijekoon & A. Abdul Azeez, 2015. "An Integrated Model to Predict Corporate Failure of Listed Companies in Sri Lanka," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 5(7), pages 1-14, July.
- repec:ath:journl:tome:34:v:2:y:2014:i:34:p:99-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Angelo Romano & Giuseppe Scandurra & Alfonso Carfora, 2016. "Estimating the Impact of Feed-in Tariff Adoption: Similarities and Divergences among Countries through a Propensity-score Matching Method," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 144-151.
- Ana Paula Matias Gama & Helena Susana Amaral Geraldes, 2012. "Credit risk assessment and the impact of the New Basel Capital Accord on small and medium-sized enterprises: An empirical analysis," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(8), pages 727-749, July.
- Abbas, Qaiser & Rashid, Abdul, 2011. "Modeling Bankruptcy Prediction for Non-Financial Firms: The Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 28161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:8:y:1984:i:2:p:281-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.