L'Influence Des Technologies De L'Information Et De La Communication Sur La Fonction Controle De Gestion. Une Analyse Socio-Technique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alain Pinsonneault & Kenneth L. Kraemer, 1997. "Middle Management Downsizing: An Empirical Investigation of the Impact of Information Technology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(5), pages 659-679, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/584 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Lynne Markus & Daniel Robey, 1988. "Information Technology and Organizational Change: Causal Structure in Theory and Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(5), pages 583-598, May.
- Dent, Jeremy F., 1990. "Strategy, organization and control: Some possibilities for accounting research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 3-25.
- Simons, Robert, 1987. "Accounting control systems and business strategy: An empirical analysis," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 357-374, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTIC; contrôle de gestion; modèle structurationniste;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00584446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .