What is the value of being a superhost?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aleksander Berentsen & Christopher Waller & Mariana Rojas Breu, 2019. "What is the value of being a superhost?," 2019 Meeting Papers 933, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & Breu, Mariana Rojas & Waller, Christopher J., 2019. "What is the Value of Being a Superhost?," Working Papers 2019-19, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Mariana Rojas Breu & Christopher Waller, 2019. "What is the value of being a superhost ?," Working Papers hal-02305037, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen Head & Alok Kumar, 2005. "Price Dispersion, Inflation, And Welfare," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(2), pages 533-572, May.
More about this item
Keywordssuperhosts; Ratings; Price Posting; Airbnb;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-02302566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.