Justice écologique et adaptation au changement climatique : le cas des petits territoires insulaires
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Alexandre BERTHE & Sylvie FERRARI, 2014. "Justice écologique et adaptation au changement climatique : le cas des petits territoires insulaires," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2014-19, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Sylvie Ferrari, 2010. "Ethique environnementale et développement durable : réflexions sur le principe Responsabilité de Hans Jonas," Post-Print hal-00651978, HAL.
- Victor, Peter A., 1991. "Indicators of sustainable development: some lessons from capital theory," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 191-213, December.
- Gregory M Mikkelson & Andrew Gonzalez & Garry D Peterson, 2007. "Economic Inequality Predicts Biodiversity Loss," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 2(5), pages 1-5, May.
- Stefanie Glotzbach & Stefan Baumgartner, 2012. "The Relationship between Intragenerational and Intergenerational Ecological Justice," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 21(3), pages 331-355, August.
- Michael Glantz & Dale Jamieson, 2000. "Societal Response to Hurricane Mitch and Intra‐ versus Intergenerational Equity Issues: Whose Norms Should Apply?," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 20(6), pages 869-882, December.
- Scott Barrett, 2008. "The Incredible Economics of Geoengineering," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(1), pages 45-54, January.
- Paavola, Jouni & Adger, W. Neil, 2006. "Fair adaptation to climate change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 594-609, April.
More about this item
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-02150884. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.