Reducing emissions of the fast growing Vietnamese coal sector: the chances offered by biomass co-firing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dzikuć, Maciej & Piwowar, Arkadiusz, 2016. "Ecological and economic aspects of electric energy production using the biomass co-firing method: The case of Poland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 856-862.
- Roni, Mohammad S. & Chowdhury, Sudipta & Mamun, Saleh & Marufuzzaman, Mohammad & Lein, William & Johnson, Samuel, 2017. "Biomass co-firing technology with policies, challenges, and opportunities: A global review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 1089-1101.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nong, Duy & Nguyen, Duong Binh & Nguyen, Trung H. & Wang, Can & Siriwardana, Mahinda, 2020. "A stronger energy strategy for a new era of economic development in Vietnam: A quantitative assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 144(C).
- Joachim Kozioł & Joanna Czubala & Michał Kozioł & Piotr Ziembicki, 2020. "Generalized Energy and Ecological Characteristics of the Process of Co-Firing Coal with Biomass in a Steam Boiler," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(10), pages 1-12, May.
- Aviso, K.B. & Sy, C.L. & Tan, R.R. & Ubando, A.T., 2020. "Fuzzy optimization of carbon management networks based on direct and indirect biomass co-firing," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 132(C).
More about this item
Keywordsspatial explicit exploration; greenhouse gas emissions; Co-firing; emission reduction; bioenergy; rice residues;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2019-02-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2019-02-04 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2019-02-04 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2019-02-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01974493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.