Report NEP-TRA-2019-02-04This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dang, Hai-Anh H. & Lokshin, Michael M. & Abanokova, Kseniya & Bussolo, Maurizio, 2019. "Inequality and Welfare Dynamics in the Russian Federation during 1994-2015," GLO Discussion Paper Series 297, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Demidova, Olga & Kolyagina, Alena & Pastore, Francesco, 2019. "Marshallian vs Jacobs effects: which one is stronger? Evidence for Russia unemployment dynamics," GLO Discussion Paper Series 302, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Demidova, Olga & Kolyagina, Alena & Pastore, Francesco, 2018. "Marshallian vs Jacobs Effects: Which One Is Stronger? Evidence for Russia Unemployment Dynamics," IZA Discussion Papers 12042, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Vaclav Hausenblas & Jitka Lesanovska, 2018. "How Do Large Banking Groups Manage the Efficiency of Their Subsidiaries? Evidence from CEE," Working Papers 2018/13, Czech National Bank.
- Nancy Kong & Lars Osberg & Weina Zhou, 2018. "The Shattered “Iron Rice Bowl”— Intergenerational Effects of Economic Insecurity During Chinese State- Owned Enterprise Reform," Working Papers daleconwp2018-01, Dalhousie University, Department of Economics.
- AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose & Min Zhang, 2019. "Government institutions and the dynamics of urban growth in China," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1904, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2019.
- Grafström, Jonas, 2019. "Ratio Working Paper No. 317: China’s Wind Power Development – An Anatomy of Mishaps," Ratio Working Papers 317, The Ratio Institute.
- Paulone, Sara & Ivlevs, Artjoms, 2019. "Emigration and Alcohol Consumption among Migrant Household Members Staying Behind: Evidence from Kyrgyzstan," IZA Discussion Papers 12075, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Katja Hanewald & Hazel Bateman & Hanming Fang & Shang Wu, 2019. "Is There a Demand for Reverse Mortgages in China? Evidence from Two Online Surveys," NBER Working Papers 25491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liudmila Kitrar & Tamara Lipkind & Georgy Ostapkovich, 2019. "Information Content Of The Russian Services Surveys," HSE Working papers WP BRP 93/STI/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Estrin, Saul & Liang, Zhixiang & Shapiro, Daniel & Carney, Michael, 2018. "State capitalism, economic systems and the performance of state owned firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91944, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Martin Gurtler, 2018. "What Influences Private Investment? The Case of the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2018/14, Czech National Bank.
- Kang, Lili & Peng, Fei & Zhu, Yu, 2019. "Returns to Higher Education Subjects and Tiers in China: Evidence from the China Family Panel Studies," IZA Discussion Papers 12071, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Victor Rudakov & Ilya Prakhov, 2019. "Gender Wage Inequality In Russian Universities," HSE Working papers WP BRP 208/EC/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kaiji Chen & Tao Zha, 2018. "Macroeconomic Effects of China's Financial Policies," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2018-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Oliwia Komada & Pawel Strzelecki, 2018. "A regression discontinuity evaluation of reducing early retirement eligibility in Poland," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201810, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Lalinsky, Tibor & Meriküll, Jaanika, 2019. "The effect of the single currency on exports: Comparative firm-level evidence," IWH-CompNet Discussion Papers 1/2019, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Olga N. Balaeva & Andrei A. Yakovlev & Yuliya D. Rodionova & Daniil M. Esaulov, 2018. "Public Procurement Transaction Costs: A Country-Level Assessment Based On Microdata," HSE Working papers WP BRP 20/PSP/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Artem Kochnev, 2019. "Dying Light: War and Trade of the Separatist-Controlled Areas of Ukraine," wiiw Working Papers 161, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Vasileva, Elka, 2018.
"Устойчиво производство и потребление – ролята на стандартизацията, ИК “Ран-Р”, София, 2018 (Sustainable production and consumption - the role of standardization, Ed. "Ran-R", Sofia, 2018)
," MPRA Paper 91539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- An Truong & Piera Patrizio & Sylvain Leduc & Florian Kraxner & Minh Ha-Duong, 2019. "Reducing emissions of the fast growing Vietnamese coal sector: the chances offered by biomass co-firing," Post-Print hal-01974493, HAL.
- Mardi Dungey & Denise R. Osborn, 2019. "The gains from catch-up for China and the US: An empirical framework," CAMA Working Papers 2019-07, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Muhammad Asali & Rusudan Gurashvili, 2019. "Labor Market Discrimination and the Macroeconomy," Working Papers 002-19 JEL Codes: J71, O4, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Laaser, Claus-Friedrich & Schrader, Klaus, 2018. "A German view on the Baltic Sea region," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 191526, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dongbo Shi & Yeyanran Ge, 2019. "Academic Engagement and Commercialization in an Institutional Transition Environment: Evidence from Shanghai Maritime University," Papers 1901.07725, arXiv.org.
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2019. "Are Labor Unions Important for Business Cycle Fluctuations: Lessons from Bulgaria (1999-2016)," Bulgarian Economic Papers bep-2019-02, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski - Bulgaria // Center for Economic Theories and Policies at Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski, revised Jan 2019.
- Nikolay Chichkanov & Ian Miles & Veronika Belousova, 2019. "Conditions For Innovation In Kibs: Evidence From Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 92/STI/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Tomas Adam & Filip Novotny, 2018. "Assessing the External Demand of the Czech Economy: Nowcasting Foreign GDP Using Bridge Equations," Working Papers 2018/18, Czech National Bank.
- Simbarashe Mhaka & Leward Jeke, 2018. "An evaluation of the trade relationship between South Africa and China: An empirical review 1995-2014," Working Papers 1837, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Dec 2018.
- Baydalinova, Aynur & Sandybayeva, Balzhan & Stukach, Victor, 2018. "Financial security of Kazakhstan: gross domestic product, public debt, budget deficit," MPRA Paper 73873, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2019.
- Dimitrova, Diana, 2018. "Националната Платформа За Електронно Възлагане – Стъпка В Процеса На Хармонизация С Европейските Изисквания [The national platform for electronic awarding – a step in the process of harmonization w," MPRA Paper 91441, University Library of Munich, Germany.