An evaluation of the trade relationship between South Africa and China: An empirical review 1995-2014
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reginald Masimba Mbona, 2021. "The Impact of China-Africa Trade on Industries in Africa: A Case Study of FOCAC and BRI," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 11(2), pages 301-318, June.
- Mohsen Bahmani‐Oskooee & Abera Gelan, 2020. "The South Africa‐U.S. Trade and the Real Exchange Rate: Asymmetric Evidence from 25 Industries," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 88(2), pages 186-203, June.
More about this item
Keywordstrade flows; economic size; market size; exchange rate; gravity model;
All these keywords.
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2019-02-04 (China)
- NEP-INT-2019-02-04 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2019-02-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnd:wpaper:1837. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/denmmza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Andrew Phiri (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/denmmza.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.