Report NEP-CNA-2019-02-04This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose & Min Zhang, 2019. "Government institutions and the dynamics of urban growth in China," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1904, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2019.
- Katja Hanewald & Hazel Bateman & Hanming Fang & Shang Wu, 2019. "Is There a Demand for Reverse Mortgages in China? Evidence from Two Online Surveys," NBER Working Papers 25491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mardi Dungey & Denise R. Osborn, 2019. "The gains from catch-up for China and the US: An empirical framework," CAMA Working Papers 2019-07, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kang, Lili & Peng, Fei & Zhu, Yu, 2019. "Returns to Higher Education Subjects and Tiers in China: Evidence from the China Family Panel Studies," IZA Discussion Papers 12071, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nancy Kong & Lars Osberg & Weina Zhou, 2018. "The Shattered “Iron Rice Bowl”— Intergenerational Effects of Economic Insecurity During Chinese State- Owned Enterprise Reform," Working Papers daleconwp2018-01, Dalhousie University, Department of Economics.
- Grafström, Jonas, 2019. "Ratio Working Paper No. 317: China’s Wind Power Development – An Anatomy of Mishaps," Ratio Working Papers 317, The Ratio Institute.
- Weina Zhou, 2017. "Resilience in Youth: Evidence from a Forced Migration in China," Working Papers daleconwp2017-04, Dalhousie University, Department of Economics.
- Kaiji Chen & Tao Zha, 2018. "Macroeconomic Effects of China's Financial Policies," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2018-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Simbarashe Mhaka & Leward Jeke, 2018. "An evaluation of the trade relationship between South Africa and China: An empirical review 1995-2014," Working Papers 1837, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Dec 2018.
- Gabriel Zucman, 2019. "Global Wealth Inequality," NBER Working Papers 25462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.