Twitter for Research, Handbook 2015-2016
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Avis, Mark, 2012. "Brand personality factor based models: A critical review," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 89-96.
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. "Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- Nathalie Fleck & Géraldine Michel & Valérie Zeitoun, 2014. "Brand Personification through the Use of Spokespeople: An Exploratory Study of Ordinary Employees, CEOs, and Celebrities Featured in Advertising," Post-Print halshs-01897868, HAL.
- de Vries, Lisette & Gensler, Sonja & Leeflang, Peter S.H., 2012. "Popularity of Brand Posts on Brand Fan Pages: An Investigation of the Effects of Social Media Marketing," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 83-91.
- Gensler, Sonja & Völckner, Franziska & Liu-Thompkins, Yuping & Wiertz, Caroline, 2013. "Managing Brands in the Social Media Environment," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 242-256.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tajvidi, Mina & Richard, Marie-Odile & Wang, YiChuan & Hajli, Nick, 2020. "Brand co-creation through social commerce information sharing: The role of social media," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 476-486.
- Mandler, Timo & Johnen, Marius & Gräve, Jan-Frederik, 2020. "Can’t help falling in love? How brand luxury generates positive consumer affect in social media," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 330-342.
- Simon, Françoise & Tossan, Vesselina, 2018. "Does brand-consumer social sharing matter? A relational framework of customer engagement to brand-hosted social media," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 175-184.
- Coelho, Pedro SimÃµes & Rita, Paulo & Santos, ZÃ©lia Raposo, 2018. "On the relationship between consumer-brand identification, brand community, and brand loyalty," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 101-110.
- Tony Cooper & Constantino Stavros & Angela R. Dobele, 2019. "The levers of engagement: an exploration of governance in an online brand community," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(3), pages 240-254, May.
- Zeynep Gürhan-Canli & Ceren Hayran & Gülen Sarial-Abi, 2016. "Customer-based brand equity in a technologically fast-paced, connected, and constrained environment," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 6(1), pages 23-32, June.
- Sokolova, Karina & Kefi, Hajer, 2020. "Instagram and YouTube bloggers promote it, why should I buy? How credibility and parasocial interaction influence purchase intentions," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 53(C).
- Gonçalves, Joana & Guerreiro, Manuela & Mendes, Júlio & Pereira, Luís, 2018. "Events Brand Personality: Insights From Music Festivals In Portugal," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, Cinturs - Research Centre for Tourism, Sustainability and Well-being, University of Algarve, vol. 6(3), pages 326-343.
- Patria Laksamana, 2020. "I will Always Follow You: Exploring the Role of Customer Relationship in Social Media Marketing," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 10(3), pages 22-28.
- Maria Vernuccio & Tiziano Vescovi, 2016. "Branding in the digital era," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(4), pages 15-22.
- Hajli, Nick & Shanmugam, Mohana & Papagiannidis, Savvas & Zahay, Debra & Richard, Marie-Odile, 2017. "Branding co-creation with members of online brand communities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 136-144.
- Jasmina Ilicic & Stacey M Baxter & Alicia Kulczynski, 2016. "The impact of age on consumer attachment to celebrities and endorsed brand attachment," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(3), pages 273-288, May.
- Kick, Markus, 2015. "Social Media Research: A Narrative Review," EconStor Preprints 182506, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Nadeem, Waqar & Al-Imamy, Saifeddin, 2020. "Do ethics drive value co-creation on digital sharing economy platforms?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 55(C).
- Carsten D. Schultz, 2016. "Insights from consumer interactions on a social networking site: Findings from six apparel retail brands," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 26(3), pages 203-217, August.
- Sheng, Jie, 2019. "Being Active in Online Communications: Firm Responsiveness and Customer Engagement Behaviour," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 40-51.
- Mohammad Zulfeequar Alam, 2017. "Exploring Shopper Insights of Social Media Use in Saudi Arabia," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(2), pages 326-333.
- Naveen Kumar & Liangfei Qiu & Subodha Kumar, 2018. "Exit, Voice, and Response on Digital Platforms: An Empirical Investigation of Online Management Response Strategies," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 29(4), pages 849-870, December.
- Patria Laksamana, 2018. "Impact of Social Media Marketing on Purchase Intention and Brand Loyalty: Evidence from Indonesia’s Banking Industry," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 8(1), pages 13-18.
- Marius Johnen & Oliver Schnittka, 2019. "When pushing back is good: the effectiveness of brand responses to social media complaints," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 47(5), pages 858-878, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01892824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.