Model based on qualitative criteria for internet marketing development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbara H. Wixom & Peter A. Todd, 2005. "A Theoretical Integration of User Satisfaction and Technology Acceptance," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 85-102, March.
- Eric Anderson, 2010. "Social Media Marketing," Springer Books, Springer, number 978-3-642-13299-5, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tadas Limba & Mindaugas Kiškis & Gintarė Gulevičiūtė & Andrius Stasiukynas & Tomas Plėta & Ieva Juozapavičiūtė, 2018. "Model based on qualitative criteria for internet marketing development," Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 5(3), pages 618-633, March.
- Ding, David Xin & Hu, Paul Jen-Hwa & Sheng, Olivia R. Liu, 2011. "e-SELFQUAL: A scale for measuring online self-service quality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 508-515, May.
- Jungsug Kim & Eunjeung Kim, 2022. "Relationship between Self-Esteem and Technological Readiness: Mediation Effect of Readiness for Change and Moderated Mediation Effect of Gender in South Korean Teachers," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(14), pages 1-11, July.
- Ofir Turel & Catherine E. Connelly, 2012. "Team Spirit: The Influence of Psychological Collectivism on the Usage of E-Collaboration Tools," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 703-725, September.
- Turel, Ofir & Connelly, Catherine E., 2013. "Too busy to help: Antecedents and outcomes of interactional justice in web-based service encounters," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 674-683.
- Patrick Krieger & Carsten Lausberg, 2021. "Entscheidungen, Entscheidungsfindung und Entscheidungsunterstützung in der Immobilienwirtschaft: Eine systematische Literaturübersicht [Decisions, decision-making and decisions support systems in r," Zeitschrift für Immobilienökonomie (German Journal of Real Estate Research), Springer;Gesellschaft für Immobilienwirtschaftliche Forschung e. V., vol. 7(1), pages 1-33, April.
- Sara Moussawi & Marios Koufaris & Raquel Benbunan-Fich, 2021. "How perceptions of intelligence and anthropomorphism affect adoption of personal intelligent agents," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 31(2), pages 343-364, June.
- Roxana Ologeanu-Taddei & David Morquin & Claudio Vitari, 2016. "Perceptions of an Electronic Medical Record (EMR): lessons from a French longitudinal survey," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-01923438, HAL.
- Yoon, Hyun Shik & Occeña, Luis G., 2015. "Influencing factors of trust in consumer-to-consumer electronic commerce with gender and age," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 352-363.
- Gabriel JIPA, 2018. "Mobile Applications Buying Opinions Exploration using Topic Modeling," Expert Journal of Economics, Sprint Investify, vol. 6(2), pages 44-55.
- Prentice, Catherine & Nguyen, Mai, 2021. "Robotic service quality â€“ Scale development and validation," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Jeeyeon Jeong & Yaeri Kim & Taewoo Roh, 2021. "Do Consumers Care About Aesthetics and Compatibility? The Intention to Use Wearable Devices in Health Care," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(3), pages 21582440211, August.
- Ilham Hidayah Napitupulu, 2018. "Organizational Culture in Management Accounting Information System: Survey on State-owned Enterprises (SOEs) Indonesia," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 19(3), pages 556-571, June.
- Morgan-Thomas, Anna & Veloutsou, Cleopatra, 2013. "Beyond technology acceptance: Brand relationships and online brand experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 21-27.
- Olivier Glassey, 2010. "eGovernment: Does IT save time?," Post-Print hal-00599187, HAL.
- Yan Zhang & Qiongjing Yang, 2021. "Assessing hotel decision-making of disabled guests: satisfaction correlation study between online comments’ credibility and perceived risk," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 767-786, September.
- Yang, Byunghwa & Kim, Youngchan & Yoo, Changjo, 2013. "The integrated mobile advertising model: The effects of technology- and emotion-based evaluations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1345-1352.
- Aleš Popovič & Ray Hackney & Rana Tassabehji & Mauro Castelli, 2018. "The impact of big data analytics on firms’ high value business performance," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 209-222, April.
- Mahesti Okitasari & Ranjeeta Mishra & Masachika Suzuki, 2022. "Socio-Economic Drivers of Community Acceptance of Sustainable Social Housing: Evidence from Mumbai," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(15), pages 1-17, July.
- Papa, Armando & Mital, Monika & Pisano, Paola & Del Giudice, Manlio, 2020. "E-health and wellbeing monitoring using smart healthcare devices: An empirical investigation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 153(C).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01829601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.