Report NEP-MKT-2018-09-10This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evgeniy M. Ozhegov & Alina Ozhegova, 2018. "Segmentation of Theatre Audiences: A Latent Class Approach for Combined Data," HSE Working papers WP BRP 198/EC/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Gschwandtner, Adelina & Burton, Michael, 2017. "The Willingness to Pay for Organic Attributes in the UK," 91st Annual Conference, April 24-26, 2017, Royal Dublin Society, Dublin, Ireland 258644, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Ronayne, David, 2018. "Price Comparison website," Economic Research Papers 270227, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Tadas Limba & Mindaugas Kiškis & Gintarė Gulevičiūtė & Andrius Stasiukynas & Tomas Plėta & Ieva Juozapavičiūtė, 2018. "Model based on qualitative criteria for internet marketing development," Post-Print hal-01829601, HAL.
- Ne?E Aral & Mine Aydemir, 2018. "Investigation of Customer Loyalty in Tourism," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7809471, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.