Electoral competition and political selection: An analysis of the activity of French deputies, 1958–2012
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Gavoille, Nicolas & Verschelde, Marijn, 2017. "Electoral competition and political selection: An analysis of the activity of French deputies, 1958–2012," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 180-195.
- Nicolas GAVOILLE & Marijn VERSCHELDE, 2016. "Electoral competition and political selection: An analysis of the activity of French deputies, 1958-2012," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2016-02-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gavoille, Nicolas, 2018.
"Who are the ‘ghost’ MPs? Evidence from the French parliament,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 134-148.
- Nicolas Gavoille, 2017. "Who are the 'ghost' MPs? evidence froM the french ParliaMent," Working Papers halshs-01549022, HAL.
- Nicolas Gavoille, 2017. "Who are the ‘ghost’ MPs? Evidence from the French Parliament," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2017-03-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Björn Kauder & Niklas Potrafke, 2019.
"Conservative Politicians and Voting on Same‐sex Marriage,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 20(4), pages 600-617, November.
- Björn Kauder & Niklas Potrafke, 2017. "Conservative Politicians and Voting on Same-Sex Marriage," CESifo Working Paper Series 6706, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01745350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .