Entrepreneurial environment at regional level: the case of Polish path towards sustainable socio-economic development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- MichaÅ‚ Barnard Pietrzak & Adam P. Balcerzak & Artur Gajdos & Å ukasz Arendt, 2017. "Entrepreneurial environment at regional level: the case of Polish path towards sustainable socio-economic development," Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 5(2), pages 190-203, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bogdan Włodarczyk & Marek Szturo & George Ionescu & Daniela Firoiu & Ramona Pirvu & Roxana Badircea, 2018. "The impact of credit availability on small and medium companies," Post-Print hal-01773998, HAL.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:1772-:d:149456 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ssi:jouesi:v:5:y:2018:i:3:p:565-580 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStructural Equation Modeling (SEM); multiple-criteria analysis; entrepreneurship at regional level; Poland; regional sustainability; entrepreneurial environment;
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01703293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.