Report NEP-ENT-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dilli, Selin & Elert, Niklas & Herrmann, Andrea M., 2018. "Varieties of Entrepreneurship: Exploring the Institutional Foundations of Different Entrepreneurship Types through ‘Varieties-of-Capitalism’ Arguments," Working Paper Series 1202, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Economidou, Claire & Grillo, Luca & Henrekson, Magnus & Sanders, Mark, 2018. "Financial and Institutional Reforms for an Entrepreneurial Society," Working Paper Series 1203, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kimberly Bayard & Emin M. Dinlersoz & Timothy Dunne & John Haltiwanger & Javier Miranda & John J. Stevens, 2018. "Early-Stage Business Formation : An Analysis of Applications for Employer Identification Numbers," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-015, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dalton, Patricio & Rüschenpöhler, Julius & Zia, Bilal, 2018. "Determinants and Dynamics of Business Aspirations : Evidence from Small-scale Entrepreneurs in an Emerging Market," Discussion Paper 2018-009, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dagnelie, Olivier & Mayda, Anna Maria & Maystadt, Jean Francois, 2018. "The Labor Market Integration of Refugees to the United States: Do Entrepreneurs in the Network Help?," IZA Discussion Papers 11343, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brück, Tilman & Mahe, Clotilde & Naudé, Wim, 2018. "Return Migration and Self-Employment: Evidence from Kyrgyzstan," IZA Discussion Papers 11332, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hong, Suting & Serfes, Konstantinos & Thiele, Veikko, 2018. "Competition in the Venture Capital Market and the Success of Startup Companies: Theory and Evidence," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2018-2, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Frank M. Fossen, 2018. "Opportunity versus Necessity Entrepreneurship: Two Components of Business Creation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 959, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Marc-Andreas Muendler & James E. Rauch, 2018. "Do Employee Spinoffs Learn Markets from their Parents? Evidence from International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 6892, CESifo Group Munich.
- BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & Boubaker, Sabri & Omri, Anis, 2017. "Entrepreneurship and Sustainability: The Need for Innovative and Institutional Solutions," MPRA Paper 84503, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Oct 2017.
- Jeremie Bertrand & Pierluigi Murro, 2018. "Is trade credit a substitute for relationship lending credit?," CERBE Working Papers wpC25, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2018. "Japan’s Credit Guarantee System Reform of 2017 and New Functions of Credit Guarantee Associations," Discussion Paper Series DP2018-03, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Dhahri, Sabrine & Omri, Anis, 2018. "Entrepreneurship Contribution to the Three Pillars of Sustainable Development: What Does the Evidence Really Say?," MPRA Paper 84504, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jan 2018.
- Boonzaaier, Wian & Harju, Jarkko & Matikka, Tuomas & Pirttilä, Jukka, 2017. "How do small firms respond to tax schedule discontinuities? Evidence from South African tax registers," Working Papers 85, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Michał Pietrzak & Adam Balcerzak & Artur Gajdos & Łukasz Arendt, 2017. "Entrepreneurial environment at regional level: the case of Polish path towards sustainable socio-economic development," Post-Print hal-01703293, HAL.
- Damien Besancenot & Radu Vranceanu, 2018. "Crowdfunding with overenthusiastic investors : a global game model," Working Papers hal-01718793, HAL.