Traditional Economy Influences on Intellectual Capital Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- ?arina Alekseevna Fedotova & Olga Vladislavovna Loseva & Olga Igo-revna Kontorovich, 2016. "Monetary Valuation Of Intellectual Human Capital In Innovative Activity," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 11(2), pages 369-385, June.
- Anna Piekarczyk, 2016. "Contemporary Organization And A Perspective On Integration And Development," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 7(3), pages 467-483, September.
- Stepan P. Zemtsov & Pavel N. Pavlov & Alla V. Sorokina, 2016. "Specifics Of Cluster Policy In Russia," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 11(3), pages 499-536, September.
- Adam P. Balcerzak, 2016. "Multiple-criteria Evaluation of Quality of Human Capital in the European Union Countries," Working Papers 18/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2016.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:14:y:2018:i:1:p:121-131 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mje:mjejnl:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:87-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nikola Draskovic Jelcic). General contact details of provider: http://www.mnje.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.