Report NEP-TRA-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anders Aslund, 2018. "Will Ukraine Be Able to Establish Real Property Rights?," mBank - CASE Seminar Proceedings 0153, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Francesco D'Acunto & Daniel Hoang & Michael Weber, 2018. "Unconventional Fiscal Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 6862, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chen, Zhuo & He, Zhiguo & Liu, Chun, 2018. "The Financing of Local Government in the People’s Republic of China: Stimulus Loan Wanes and Shadow Banking Waxes," ADBI Working Papers 800, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Marcel Lincényi, 2017. "Entrepreneurship ecosystem facets: the European migrant crisis and public opinion in Slovakia," Post-Print hal-01706893, HAL.
- Mark Beeson, 2017. "Coming to Terms with the Authoritarian Alternative: The Implications and Motivations of China's Environmental Policies," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201803, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- International Monetary Fund, 2018. "Bulgaria; 2017 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; Staff Report; and Statement by the Executive Director for Bulgaria," IMF Staff Country Reports 18/46, International Monetary Fund.
- Agata Szyma?ska, 2017. "Effects of Fiscal Policy Shocks on the Economy: Evidence from Selected CEE Countries," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5908263, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- International Monetary Fund, 2018. "Bosnia and Herzegovina; 2017 Article IV Consultation, First Review Under the Extended Arrangement Under the Extended Fund Facility, Requests for Extension of the Arrangement, Rephasing of Purchases, a," IMF Staff Country Reports 18/39, International Monetary Fund.
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2018.
"Количественное Смягчение По-Русски
[Quantitative Easing, Russian Style]," MPRA Paper 85241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brück, Tilman & Mahe, Clotilde & Naudé, Wim, 2018. "Return Migration and Self-Employment: Evidence from Kyrgyzstan," IZA Discussion Papers 11332, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Dominique Pépin, 2018. "Money demand stability, monetary overhang and inflation forecast in the CEE countries," Working Papers hal-01720319, HAL.
- Thomas Piketty & Li Yang & Gabriel Zucman, 2018. "Capital Accumulation, Private Property and Rising Inequality in China, 1978-2015," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2018-54, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Mar 2018.
- Myck, Michal & Oczkowska, Monika, 2018. "Shocked by Therapy? Unemployment in the First Years of the Socio-Economic Transition in Poland and its Long-Term Consequences," IZA Discussion Papers 11342, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Irena Slavova-Georgieva & Yovka Bankova, 2017. "The Role of Clusters for Sustainable Development: Socially Responsible Practices, Limitations and Challenges. Case study of a Bulgarian Industrial Cluster," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5908307, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Christophe Muller & Huijie Yan, 2018. "Household Fuel Use in Rural China," AMSE Working Papers 1808, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Jaroslav Me?kovski & Teodoras Medaiskis & Tadas Gudaitis, 2017. "Second Pension Pillar Participants? Behavior Over Life Cycle: Lithuanian Case," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5908206, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Siebert, W. Stanley & Wei, Xiangdong & Wong, Ho Lun & Zhou, Xiang, 2018. "Student Feedback, Parent-Teacher Communication, and Academic Performance: Experimental Evidence from Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 11347, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jing Wang and Bingqin Li, 2018. "Governance and Finance: Availability of Community and Social Development Infrastructures in Rural China," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201801, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Michał Barnard Pietrzak & Adam P. Balcerzak & Artur Gajdos & Łukasz Arendt, 2017. "Entrepreneurial environment at regional level: the case of Polish path towards sustainable socio-economic development," Post-Print hal-01703293, HAL.
- Sabaj, Ernil, 2018. "Cyclical Behavior of Fiscal Policy in the Western Balkans," MPRA Paper 84279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aneta Hryckiewicz & Piotr Mielus & Karolina Skorulska & Malgorzata Snarska, 2018. "Does a bank levy increase frictions on the interbank market?," Working Papers 2018-033, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Hoai-Son Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2018. "Family size, Increasing block tariff and Economies of scale of household electricity consumption in Vietnam from 2010 to 2014," Working Papers hal-01714899, HAL.
- Kolcunova, Dominika & Havranek, Tomas, 2018. "Estimating the Effective Lower Bound for the Czech National Bank's Policy Rate," EconStor Preprints 175753, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Dieppe, Alistair & Gilhooly, Robert & Han, Jenny & Korhonen, Iikka & Lodge, David, 2018. "The transition of China to sustainable growth – implications for the global economy and the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 206, European Central Bank.
- Havranek, Tomas & Hampl, Mojmir, 2018. "Foreign Investment and Domestic Productivity in the Czech Republic: A Quantitative Survey," EconStor Preprints 175754, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Xi Li & Yikai Wang & Tong Zhang, 2018. "China’s Financial System and Economic Imbalances," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2018-53, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Feb 2018.
- Zoltán Elekes & Ron Boschma & Balázs Lengyel, 2018. "Foreign-owned firms as agents of structural change in regions: the case of Hungary 2000-2009," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1812, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2018.
- Tran, Tuyen & Tran, Anh & Pham, Thai & Vu, Huong, 2017. "Local governance and occupational choice among young people: First evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 84436, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2017.
- Grace Xing Hu & Jun Pan & Jiang Wang, 2018. "Chinese Capital Market: An Empirical Overview," NBER Working Papers 24346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leszko, Magdalena & Bugajska, Beata, 2017. "The Evaluation of Employment Policies for Older Adults in the Czech Republic, Poland, and Slovakia," MPRA Paper 84648, University Library of Munich, Germany.