Will Ukraine Be Able to Establish Real Property Rights?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsUkraine; economic reforms; judicial reforms; democratic reforms; corruption; property rights; election law;
All these keywords.
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- K16 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Election Law
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- P14 - Political Economy and Comparative Economic Systems - - Capitalist Economies - - - Property Rights
- P26 - Political Economy and Comparative Economic Systems - - Socialist and Transition Economies - - - Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2018-03-26 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-LAW-2018-03-26 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2018-03-26 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:mbanks:0153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Anna Budzynska (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.